_2)_3).jpg)
There are so many people out walking and everyone seems to be in a happy mood. We had a nice long walk down the beach today. There were still many snow covered spots and the ice is still on the bay, but there were several long stretches of sand. It was so nice. I had my camera with me, and darn id the viewing screen is on the fritz! We were able to stop by my rock :0)) and take the standard photos. I have photos of me by this rock almost every year since I was born. My friend has always taken her dogs for their pictures on the rock. It is just one of those stops people make when walking, to take a photo. This is the view I have just down in front of my place. I am not waterfront, but I am just one row back on the road with easy access down my path.
The beach is usually nice and sandy but the last few years there has been a lot of vegetation due to the lower water levels. The beach grass is necessary to rebuild the sand dunes that were washed away when the Great lake water levels rose so high in the late 1980s. Unfortunately we get a lot of scrubby vegetation also.
__+(2).jpg)
This is the rock when the bay is frozen, and yes those are the ice hills behind us. They are usually very pretty and white (and very dangerous) but I guess with the snow melting and the winds blowing the sand they look dirty.
_2)_3).jpg)
It's nice to be able to sit on the deck to enjoy my morning cup of tea. Okay, I wrap a scarf around my neck with my housecoat and I am wearing my cozy churh lady home made socks.
I have the kettle on so I think I will go outside now and sit and enjoy the night sky. The stars are just so bright and twinkly tonight.












Isn't a cup of tea almost spiritual?
ReplyDeleteJust holding the mug is theraputic!
I would give my right arm (torn rotator cuff and all) to be able to spend my remaining days is such a place. Oh!!! You lucky, lucky girl!
Ohhh Deb...I would love to be able to have my coffee on your rock! What a glorious start to your day that must be!!!...hugs...Debbie
ReplyDelete