2009-11-27

Happy Thanksgiving to All My American Friends and Neighbours



I hope you all have a wonderful day and were able to spend it with family and friends.

We celebrated our Thanksging in early October, but I do enjoy seeing the Thanksgiving shows and the Macy's parade. I was VERY lucky and had two Thanksgiving dinners here at the cottage. Did I mention i love turkey, especially left overs.

I have a lot to be thankful for and despite a few bumps along the road, life is pretty darn good!







2 comments:

  1. Hi Deb! Thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes! I'm glad to hear that yours was good, too! I have also managed to eat two dinners! If you think you see a runaway baloon from the Macy's parade...don't call the cops. It's just overstuffed me! lol Happy weekend...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the visit, and welcome back to blogland..

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* all your comments.
Cheers, Deb